The Shorty Guide to Mobile Marketing
The fifty pages in this book comprise exactly what you need to know to get Mobile into your marketing mix. No filler, no fluff just the information you need to take action and start using the advantages that Mobile brings to your marketing mix.
This book made it to number three in its category on Amazon on the day of release. It is only available as a Kindle book which means you can read it on any device with the Kindle app or any Kindle. While it might be short it does not lack content nor have details been left out. Priced at just $4.99 it not only saves you time but it saves you money too. Why buy a book that is 240 pages that you will only read the first 50 pages of and spend $20 on only to have it collect dust on your bookshelf?
Get your copy here
Simon Talks To Jay Baer about The Shorty Guide to Mobile Marketing
Social Location Marketing
Published by Que in February 2011 Social Location Marketing is the book that creates understanding amongst marketers about how the newest trend in social media fits into their marketing mix. Packed with both enduring strategy, worked examples and case studies this book not only covers the current technology but also provides marketers with skills that transcend the shiniest new object, ones that can be applied to both the current apps and new ones as they appear.
What’s in the Social Location Marketing?
Readers learn how social location marketing works and what it can (and can’t) do for your business:
- Learn the surprising realities about who uses social location software
- Know your customers and their motivations–and build marketing plans around them
- Develop communities of customer advocates who’ll work on your behalf
- Use games, competitions, time-limited offers, and other innovative approaches
- Successfully reach teens, tweens, women, or men
- Discover proven approaches for fashion, retail, hospitality, and restaurants
- Effectively handle criticism, and transform negatives into positives
- Understand the privacy issues associated with social location marketing
Get you copy here