Regularly in demand, Simon Salt is recognized as a thought leader in Digital Marketing. His opinion on digital, mobile and social marketing is sought out by major publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Inc, Forbes and others. His speaking sessions are sell out events.
What makes him so popular is his no punches pulled sense of reality. Having been in the digital space for over a decade he has seen a lot of changes and he expects to see more. He focuses on what remains constant not the shiny new objects that distract so many.
He has spoken at major conferences such as SXSW, Internet Summit, BlogWorld and many others. Each time he receives praise for both his knowledge and his ability to deliver that in a way that engages and educates the audience.
Here is what the audience says of him:
Steve Jobs is currently onstage at the Apple event, not as good as @incslinger at ILMR – Tony T.
Great presentation by @incslinger tonight, Thanks for so much great insight – Joy P.
Thank you for giving one of the best presentations SMC Seattle has had in the past two and a half years – Shauna C.
See Simon Speak
Video below is the full-session on Social Location Marketing given at Social Media Camp, Victoria, B.C
Catch Simon at his next Speaking gig:
- Dallas – Social Media Breakfast – July 26th
University of Louisville – MBA Program – July 26th
- Dallas – Results Orientated Social Media Summit – August 7th
- Hong Kong – SES - September 10 – 12th 2012
- San Francisco – The Social Media Strategies Summit – September 25 -26th 2012
- Washington D. C – LERN Annual Conference – November 16 – 18 2012
- Austin – ITEXPO/Social CRM EXPO – September 14th 2011
- Victoria, British Columbia – Mobilize Your Business (Private Event) – September 22nd 2011
- Las Vegas – SEMA Online Marketing Conference – October 31st 2011
- Milan, Italy (virtual presentation) - Internet and Social Media for Corporate & Marketing Communication – 7 November 2011
- Baltimore,MD – Social Fresh – November 29/30th 2011
- Reno – America Outdoors Association - December 8th 2011
- Grand Prairie – Brand Aid – January 26th 2012
- University of North Texas – Denton – Journalism & Marketing Class – March 13th 2012
- Fort Worth – PRSA – April 11th 2012
- New York – BlogWorld Expo – June 7th 2012
- Victoria, B.C – Social Media Camp – June 8th 2012
- Wichita – AMA Marketer of the Year – June 20th
- Arlington,VA – DMAW Social Summit – June 27-28th 2012
Topics that Simon presents on:
- Social Location Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Power of the Social Consumer
- Social Media for Small Business
- Social Media in the Enterprise
- Content Strategy
- Influencer engagement
These are just some of the topics that Simon can present on, alternative presentations around digital, social and mobile marketing are always available. If you would like more information about having Simon as the speaker at your next event please complete the form below.